Shhhh, don’t tell anyone but people in relationships have sex. OMG!
Sexual incompatibility will kill most relationships. So how do you become compatible? Use your mouth, as in TALK. Wow someone has a dirty mind!
Fortunately, sexual compatibility is not a hit or miss kind of thing. If you two love each other, you’ll find a way to make it work.
Some things you can try to liven things up:
- Try different positions. Remember, magic happens outside of your comfort zone.
- Incorporate toys. Give new meaning to the phrase “play time.”
- Keep It Sensual and Seductive. Sometimes it’s an inside job. Exploit your fantasies and make them a reality.
- Masturbate. If you've never had an orgasm then you’re putting up with mediocre sex.
If you’re not comfortable talking about sex with your partner then that’s an issue that goes deeper than compatibility.
First establish a baseline for your sexual comfort level. Then build from that.
If you’re shy, don’t be. Sexual pleasure starts with the mind first and then the body eventually, and rather quickly, follows.
Today's Assignment: Take a few minutes to answer the following and reflect on your answers to these questions:
- Do you like how you look naked? When he/she is naked, are you turned on?
- What are your limits, in terms of foreplay and sexual activities? S&M? Threesomes? Role-playing?
- Do you like to talk dirty? If not, why not? If so, what are your favorite words?
- Do you know what turns your significant other on?