Since GirlU is an all-natural supplement, its active ingredients are all herbs. Specially selected to fight the toughest PMS symptoms, the herbs in GirlU do a variety of awesome things to get you feeling better and back to your day fast. These herbs have a long history of alleviating symptoms, but this is the first time they’ve been put together into one simple, easy-to-swallow pill that acts in as little as 15 minutes. Best of all, you can personalize your dose so you’re getting just as much as you need based on your body and its natural cycles.
Let’s take a look at the herbs in GirlU and how they work for you to curb cravings, minimize bloating, relieve irritability, and improve focus.
- Griffonia Seed, which comes from the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia, contributes the chemical 5-HTP, known to help raise serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin helps regulate mood and behavior, and 5-HTP has been shown to have a positive effect on sleep, mood, anxiety, and appetite. Because this form of 5-HTP is coming from a plant base, there’s less chance of contamination.
- Green tea is more than just a soothing hot drink. For years, its health benefits have been studied and appreciated, particularly when it comes to mental alertness. Green tea has 2%-4% caffeine, which helps with brain function. Researchers think the power of green tea lies in its polyphenols—chemicals with potent antioxidant properties. It’s also been used historically to treat stomach upsets, vomiting, diarrhea, and headaches.
- Chaste tree berry helps with headaches, irritability, and especially breast tenderness. The herb acts on the pituitary gland to increase progesterone production, which helps regulate your menstrual cycle.
- Red clover contains a variety of nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, and vitamin C. It also has isoflavones, which are similar to the estrogen your body normally produces. When your estrogen levels aren’t balanced, you can experience more PMS symptoms, so red clover helps your body function as if it has the proper amount of estrogen.
- Saw palmetto has a variety of active ingredients including fatty acids, plant sterols, and flavonoids. It contains sugars that can help reduce inflammation and strengthen the immune system, and it also functions as a mild diuretic.
When you take GirlU, you’re getting all these herbs to act together to provide you with fast, natural relief. Ready to give it a try? Check out GirlU today!